Hi! I'm Ashley and I pop in from time to time as my life allows to share snippets of my life as I use my hands to create printables, make my house a home, teach my preschooler at home, find my roots through family history and anything else that I can make time for.
I hope you'll follow me here and on Pinterest as I seek to make my hands His hands.



Printable- The Sacrament


Pin It
I've been feeling guilty about not posting, but let's face it...with a part-time job, a crazy 3 year old that is getting more independent by the day and a baby due in less than 2 months (think nesting!) I have been a little preoccupied.
Here is a printable that I made for a lesson on the sacrament. After having to miss sacrament meeting for 2 weeks, yesterday it was so refreshing to partake of the sacrament...it prepared me for the week and was so refreshing!

I handed this out with jam. If you were presenting a lesson for a large class, you could bring some bread and jam as a treat.

Enjoy!

Download either the At Home Version (4 per sheet to print on cardstock or paper) or Photo Version(to be uploaded to your favorite photo printing service *I use Walgreens* and printed on higher quality photo paper)

No comments:

Post a Comment