Hi! I'm Ashley and I pop in from time to time as my life allows to share snippets of my life as I use my hands to create printables, make my house a home, teach my preschooler at home, find my roots through family history and anything else that I can make time for.
I hope you'll follow me here and on Pinterest as I seek to make my hands His hands.



A Return and A Printable

I just up and left! 2 little posts that went a little viral-y on Pinterest, {see here, and here} which had me squealing with delight every 100 page views or so was where I left off. 

9 months pregnant, my brain was a little foggy and wouldn't ya know, a newborn left my brain even more foggy! I returned to a part-time job that I kinda loved, but have been blessed to be at home for a few months now and we are settled enough that I've gotten an itch to blog again.


This blog started as printables, but my life is so much more than that.


So, I am back, but with quite the changes in my life and my focus. I'm a momma first and foremost. It's what I do and what I think about and what I'll blog about. It's just, so...me! Our days are oh so busy, but I feel led to share the great things that my Heavenly Father and some amazing people are teaching me.

I've been inspired by so many fabulous women in my life that I feel an obligation to repay them, or rather pay it forward. Bloggers, fellow moms, neighbors, friends...they are such an inspiration and the lessons I am learning everyday are cherished more than ever.


I hope you'll join me in my feeble attempt to make my hands, His hands.

And, because I can't leave you hanging, without a proper printable:

Download by clicking below:


No comments:

Post a Comment