Hi! I'm Ashley and I pop in from time to time as my life allows to share snippets of my life as I use my hands to create printables, make my house a home, teach my preschooler at home, find my roots through family history and anything else that I can make time for.
I hope you'll follow me here and on Pinterest as I seek to make my hands His hands.



To Claim the Embers

My heart is heavy today. Yesterday there was a palpable sadness in the air around me as I learned and witnessed so many strong, wonderful ladies going through the hardest trials I can imagine.
Then I was reminded- by the very ones who were hurting so- we have everything to look forward to. There is hope, and love and everything we need in our Savior and his Gospel.
There's not much I can do, but I did know that I couldn't go through my weekend without giving a gift to those ladies who emulate such perfect faith and courage.
I hope you enjoy this small reminder.





No comments:

Post a Comment