Hi! I'm Ashley and I pop in from time to time as my life allows to share snippets of my life as I use my hands to create printables, make my house a home, teach my preschooler at home, find my roots through family history and anything else that I can make time for.
I hope you'll follow me here and on Pinterest as I seek to make my hands His hands.



Free Printables- Patience and Temple Worship

I know, I promised tips on feeding many people on a budget...but...I had a little hangup with the printable I was making for ya'll. It will be up soon and I promise it won't disappoint!

So, today I thought I would post a few handouts that are perfect for a lesson or just for inspiration for someone you know.

Download either the At Home Version (4 per sheet to print on cardstock or paper) or Photo Version(to be uploaded to your favorite photo printing service *I use Walgreens* and printed on higher quality photo paper)

ENJOY! Leave me a comment if you download (keeps me motivated ;).


Pin It
Pin "Patience"
Patience


Pin It
Pin "Temple"
Temple

I want to know:
Who will you inspire with these words today?
Me? I need to get going on more family history, so the temple worship handout will serve as my inspiration today!


No comments:

Post a Comment