Looking for ideas for ideas for a large party on a budget?
You're in the right place!
Our Relief Society Birthday Party was yesterday and was a complete success. This is basically a large dinner and program to celebrate the beginnings of the Relief Society organization, but all aspects of our event apply to all parties, large and small.
- Sticking to a budget of just over $100? Mission accomplished!
- Food for 70 people with minimum effort, a small budget and something everyone loved? Check! (complete with a gluten free diet in mind!)
- Decor that was cute, simple and inexpensive? Yes...and no (check back for my major fail in this area!)
- A program that uplifted and strengthened the women that attended? YES! (Tears all around count as uplifted right?)
- 70 (meaningful, useful) favors for $10? Accomplished!