Hi! I'm Ashley and I pop in from time to time as my life allows to share snippets of my life as I use my hands to create printables, make my house a home, teach my preschooler at home, find my roots through family history and anything else that I can make time for.
I hope you'll follow me here and on Pinterest as I seek to make my hands His hands.



And...I'm Back!

Missed me? I have missed this blog...but I have something WAY better to keep me busy these days. This is where I have been:
I love the way that these announcements turned out. Let me know what you think!
Stay tuned...I am going to be sharing with you a list of recipes that are sure to please new moms and their families (isn't it always the worst to decide what to take to other families?!)

1 comment:

  1. I love this its adorable! Id love to know where I can get some for my announcements. If you don't mind me asking?! Did you make them? If you don't mind sharing please email me at staceytew@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete