Hi! I'm Ashley and I pop in from time to time as my life allows to share snippets of my life as I use my hands to create printables, make my house a home, teach my preschooler at home, find my roots through family history and anything else that I can make time for.
I hope you'll follow me here and on Pinterest as I seek to make my hands His hands.



10 Oatmeal Treats

Next week brings a whirlwind of birthday celebrations for our Buddy who is turning 5. In true motherly fashion, I am whipping up a cake to celebrate. I turned right to my Pinterest board and chose my go-to cake. It's really too good (and simple) not to share! I figured, while I was at it, I would share my top 10 oatmeal treat recipes because, really, shouldn't they be considered healthy? Enjoy!



1. Oatmeal Cake with Coconut Pecan Frosting from For the Love of Cooking delicious and easy!
2. Zucchini Carrot Oatmeal Muffins from Yellow Bliss Road  so yummy and packed full of veggies.
3. Soft Apple Oatmeal Cookies from Chew Out Loud yummm...apples never tasted so good.
4. Apricot Oatmeal Bars from Six Sisters' Stuff it's on my "to make" list and it's healthy!
5.Almond and Coconut Granola from The Kitchn hubby requests this every.single.day!
6. No Bake Biscoff Cookies from Chef in Training ooohhh, so good and the easiest cookies you'll ever make.
7. Slow Cooker Overnight Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal from DelightfulE Made this looks too easy and too good
8. Oatmeal Cookies from The Prudent Homemaker Brandy never disappoints
9. Apple Crumble from Homeschooling Mom 4 Two I love a good crumble, but it HAS to include oatmeal.
10. Fat Free Oatmeal Cookie Smoothie from Happy Herbivore seriously like a cookie in a cup!

No comments:

Post a Comment