Hi! I'm Ashley and I pop in from time to time as my life allows to share snippets of my life as I use my hands to create printables, make my house a home, teach my preschooler at home, find my roots through family history and anything else that I can make time for.
I hope you'll follow me here and on Pinterest as I seek to make my hands His hands.



Just "Popping in"...a fun reminder for General Conference

Did you think I had fallen off the face of the Earth? I sure have! I changed my description up top ^ to keep it real. I can only pop in from time to time as this new homeschooling momma's schedule allows. Ya'll are so sweet to keep up with me. I am still getting Pinterest hits and it amazes me! 
While we are on the subject of "popping in", check out this quick, easy and inexpensive reminder for General Conference that I whipped up! Go out and grab a box of microwavable popcorn, attach these cuties and remind the ladies you visit, your neighbors and your friends to "come listen to a Prophet's voice".




Have a great conference weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment