Hi! I'm Ashley and I pop in from time to time as my life allows to share snippets of my life as I use my hands to create printables, make my house a home, teach my preschooler at home, find my roots through family history and anything else that I can make time for.
I hope you'll follow me here and on Pinterest as I seek to make my hands His hands.



Printable- Visiting Teaching Introduction

Pin It


You know, the older ladies you Visit Teach don't have you in their address book on their smart phones! ;) Use this "introduction printable" to help them keep track of you and to know that you care enough to remind them to contact you! Just write in your names and phone numbers so they will always have them handy.

Bonus: it's cute and includes what VT is all about! I made each of them in full sheets to print off 4...one for each sister and one for you and your partner with your Sisters', partner's and coordinator's names and numbers on it or print them out individually.











To use these files:
Click on the link (choose either individual (.jpeg files) or 4 per page (PDF files)) to download the file.
Click on the blue "download file" button.
Print, share and enjoy!

I want to know:
What's your favorite part of visiting teaching?
Mine: the help and support! You always know a good meal will be coming if you have a baby or are sick :)


No comments:

Post a Comment